■ Bug fixes
○ Bridge in Marban Hollow can't be accessed from water vehicles
○ 68MM Ammo Armour Penetration chance is much lower than it should be
○ Destroyed Bridges can be blocked from rebuilding under certain unexpected circumstances
■ R-5b “Sisyphus” Hauler
○ Class: Truck
○ Faction: Colonial
○ This variation of the standard R-5 Hauler is fitted with an improved suspension and axle system resulting in better overall handling. However, these improvements may not hold up under severe weather conditions.
■ UV-5c “Odyssey”
○ Class: Light Utility Vehicle
○ Faction: Colonial
○ This simple, modified Utility Vehicle is fitted with a reinforced hatch to provide one crew member with increased visibility for intense recon operations.
■ Drummond Loscann 55c
○ Class: Light Utility Vehicle
○ Faction: Warden
○ This amphibious Light Utility Vehicle has been heavily modified to cross rivers and lakes with ease. Venturing out into the open sea is ill-advised, however.
■ Balfour Wolfhound 40mm
○ Class: Field Cannon
○ Faction: Warden
○ This destructive short-ranged cannon is designed for direct engagement with enemy fortifications. The Wolfhound is fitted with reinforced shielding and a 40mm barrel.
■ New Bridge types have been added to the world
○ Double Bridge: This allows for two lanes of vehicle traffic.
○ Two Tier Bridge: This bridge has an infantry path on either side of the bridge.
○ Long Bridge: These bridges are designed to cover large gaps and are two lanes wide.
■ Carrying Wounded Players
○ Wounded live players can now be carried to safety by other players
○ The wounded timer is paused when a player is being carried
■ Map Layers
○ Different predefined world structure layouts can be specified now for different wars
■ Armour Penetration Bonuses
○ 40mm, 68mm, and 75mm have bonuses when hitting Tank Armour
○ More direct shots (orthogonal) have a higher chance to penetrate side/rear armour
○ Closer shots have a higher chance to penetrate side/rear armour
■ Silverhand - turrets can now be disabled separately
■ Advanced Ammunition Factory has been removed from the game
○ Items previously producible here have been moved to the Factory
■ Player character falls down faster when walking off ledges (feels less floaty)
■ Slow Wounds functionality has been removed (replaced by Carrying Wounded Players)
■ HH-d "Peltast" cost increased from 55 to 70 Refined Materials
■ Niska Mk. 1 Gun Motor Carriage cost reduced from 75 to 60
■ RPG Shell chance to penetrate Tank Armour has been significantly increased
■ Sticky Bombs chance to penetrate Tank Armour has been significantly increased
■ AT Mine damage increased by 50% (to account for tank buffs)
■ High Explosive Grenade explosion radius reduced by 50%
■ High Explosive Grenade crate size reduced from 30 to 25
■ UV-05a “Argonaut” inventory increased to 7
■ Dunne Landrunner 12c inventory increased to 14
■ Dunne Leatherback 2a inventory increased to 14
■ Niska Mk. 2 Blinder off-road speed increased
■ H-10 "Pelekys" and Silverhand - Mk. IV reverse speed reduced slightly
■ All Light Tank classes (Except H-10 "Pelekys") have faster movement and more maneuverability
■ All tank disable thresholds reduced from 50% to 30% health
■ All tank damage bonuses to the side have been reduced by 33%
■ All tank Repair costs have been increased by ~15%
■ Bridge health has been increased
■ AT Garrison damage increased by 20% to account for increased tank durability
■ Offensive War Achievement requirement reduced from 70% to 65%
■ Fortified War Achievement requirement changed from 3 to 4 days
○ Much of the Bulwark has been repositioned towards the north of the map, cutting through Barronstown to the west and encompassing Greenfield Orchard in the east.
○ Barronstown has been renamed "The Breach"
■ Umbral Wildwood
○ Much of the Bulwark has been rerouted to west and north of the map, following alongside the "Great March" to the west side of The Gap,
○ Goldenroot Ranch has been converted into a Relic Base
○ Thunderfoot is now a town (includes a Seaport).
○ Thunder Row relic base has been retired.
■ Endless Shore
○ The north entrance to Saltbrook Channel has been narrowed into a mountainous passage.
○ An extra set of ramps have been added to the south entrance of Saltbrook Channel.
■ Farranac Coast
○ A new entrance has been added to the north entrance of Jade Cove.
○ The easternmost landmass (including the town Promithiens) has been relocated to the center of the map, replacing the island crossroads.
○ The resource field on the "Thieves Den" island has been moved.
■ Fisherman's Row
○ Factory and Construction yard have been moved from Blackwell to Three Sisters
Storage Depot added to Blackwell.
■ Loch Mór
○ A seaport has been added to Feirmor.
■ Callahan's Passage
○ A seaport has been added to Lochan Berth
■ Marban Hollow
○ A seaport has been added to Marban Hollow
■ Mooring County
○ Beaches have been added along the coast
■ Intel text chat channel and tab has been added
■ Network replication algorithm has been improved so there is reduced pop-in and chance of objects originating from far away not being rendered
■ Field AT variants now animate when aiming
■ Vivox SDK updated (bug fixes for voice chat)
Bug Fixes ■ Sign Posts unintentionally consume Garrison Supplies
■ Playing the game at 4K resolution makes the in-game map lower resolution
■ Trench Bridge modification can be removed with a vehicle on it
■ Shadow sometimes flickers when camera rotates
■ Terrain can flicker when Bunker Corner structures are built in certain locations
■ Context menu appears under other UI elements when using an aspect ratio other than 16:9
■ Bridge build sites can be 'run over' by vehicles that are on the Bridge, causing the build site to immediately be destroyed
■ Construction Vehicle passenger seat equipped weapon is labelled differently
■ Players that fall through the landscape will fall indefinitely
■ Mass Production Factory orders can't be retrieved from a Static Crane under certain circumstances
■ Resource nodes continue to spawn indefinitely at fields even if a lot of existing small nodes exist
■ Unable to refuel from oil tanker while there are passengers in a vehicle
■ Certain Research Center regions show the incorrect faction visuals
■ The opacity of the panel that pops up when you gather scrap is opaque. Should match other tooltips
■ Tier 1 bunkers can be attached to Tier 3 Bunker Bases regardless of Bunker size restrictions
■ Hitting a tank with another tank (40mm shell) sometimes doesn't play FX
■ A vehicle that is bumped up from the Barge deck by another vehicle becomes separated from the Barge
■ Driving a Field Weapon off a cliff can cause it to become stuck
■ R-9 "Speartip" Escort gunner is missing a reload SFX
■ Silverhand doesn't leave tracks behind when it moves
■ A VCRUNTIME error occurs when trying to start the game for certain plalyers
■ Map bugs
○ Westgate: Duplicate Cattle March map marker exists
○ Godcrofts: Duplicate The Dice Road map marker exists
○ Fisherman's Row: The tide rolls onto the land in areas where the landscape dips too far
○ Linn of Mercy: Rocks in ulster falls are blocking one of the shipyard submission points
○ The Heartlands: Floating Props In Old Bulwark Location
○ Deadlands: Certain foliage is oversized
○ Other minor map bug fixes