Dev Branch is an experimental build that contains bugs and unfinished features. Please read the TESTING NOTES below to get a feel for things in the build that are known to be missing OR broken.
How to get the build
Go to the BETAS tab on the Foxhole Steam Properties window and select "devbranch -".
Select the LOCAL FILES tab and click "Verify Integrity of game files...".
On the "Join War" screen, select "DevBranch" from the drop down at the top right corner of the screen
Please post any bug reports or feedback to the devbranch-bugs channel on Discord. Do not report bugs that are already known issues. Release notes will be updated as new builds are applied to the branch. Thank you!
IMPORTANT: The following release notes are preliminary and in draft form. Some features/changes will change or be omitted before final release.
■ Silverhand Chieftan - MK. VI
○ Class: Assault Tank
○ Faction: Warden
○ The Chieftan assault tank is fitted with asymmetrical armaments, including a 250mm mortar cannon and a twin-barreled 12.7mm turret.
■ HC-2 "Scorpion"
○ Class: Light Infantry Tank
○ Faction: Colonial
○ The "Scorpion" HC-class tank is a moderately armoured infantry support vehicle with twin, high-powered heavy machine guns and short-ranged radios for improved intelligence support. In addition, exterior seating is available for infantry.
■ The majority of combat vehicles have been drastically balanced.
○ Health values have been reduced.
○ Armour values have been increased.
○ Deflections do not degrade tank armour.
■ Armoured vehicle visuals now dynamically change according to the status of tank armour, giving players more feedback on penetration chances.
■ Increased the chance of incapacitating soldiers deteriorating into critically wounded soldiers.
○ Getting shot again while incapacitated can now result in the player becoming critically wounded instead of killing them outright. ○ Reduced the number of soldier supplies generated by critically wounded soldiers at hospitals (quantity over quality).
■ Abisme AT-99 (AT mines) damage has been reduced.
■ BF5 White Ash Flash Grenade and Anti-Tank Sticky bomb damages have been reduced.
■ New resource: Wreckage can now be found and returned to a refinery for sorting.
■ O'brien v. 110 cost reduced from 45 to 35 refined materials. ■ H-8 "Kranesca" cost increase from 145 to 160 refined materials.
■ Bunker Base's Garrison AT turret damage increased. ■ 14.5mm ammo has been removed from the game. All associated weapons now reload using 12.7mm and are considered high velocity turrets to maintain their current weapon damage values.
■ All field weapon forward ballistic shields have been elevated to prevent the occupants from getting shot from the front on flat terrain.
■ Vehicles will warm slowly in garages, at seaports, storage depots, and shipyards.
■ Noble Widow MK XIV can now reverse up hill. ■ When entering the commander seat of a vehicle: the player will start with the hatch closed to prevent getting shot.
■ Tier 3 Garrison House, Relic Base, and Seaport anti tank damage increased.
■ Diesel and Petrol item weight now accounts for how much fuel is left in the can.
■ Garrison supply production time reduced to mitigate clogging of the Factory.
■ Salt March in Marban Hollow has been renamed to The Claim.
■ U is a new hotkey to toggle voice chat on or off. This keybind can be changed in the options menu.
■ Snow will accumulates and melts on all vehicles.
■ All grenades now spin while traveling through the air.
■ Regional fauna go quiet during snow storms.
■ AA-2 Battering Ram, Collins Cannon 68mm, and H-10 "Pelekys" gun barrel models have been updated. ■ A tooltip icon has been added to the respawn screen to give clarity to respawn timer mechanics.